Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween Parties [Not] + Clarinet

Last weekend was really the weekend of spooks and parties, considering the fact that Halloween just passed us by. Like always, I never did feel inclined to participate in the festivities, simply because I feel that I'm too old for these kinds of stuff, and the general I-don't-really-like-parties thing that I have. Most of the weekend was spent working on homework, catching up on some sleep, and playing some clarinet.

The clarinet is an interesting instrument, first of all because it doesn't quite follow the Boehm system at all by virtue of the acoustic properties of a end-blown cylindrical tube. It is also interesting because it has a more mellow sound than the flute, even though it is a soprano instrument.

Alright, enough for now.

No comments: