Friday, November 28, 2008

iRex Digital Reader 1000S---Arrived!

Without much fanfare, my iRex Digital Reader has arrived. Check it out:The text is pretty sharp in spite of having only 16-levels of grayness---this is due to the rather high resolution of the device (1280×1024 spread over (roughly) 8inches by 6inches). The response to input is relatively spiffy, which is good, except for a few cases where the page size was ridiculously large in storage space due to the insertion of images that were scanned at high resolutions.

I'm quite happy with this device---being able to read is always a joy, and now that I have something that is as funky as this, it is even more fun than before. I will take my Digital Reader for a spin, and then talk more about it when I have the chance.

Till next time...

No comments: