Monday, August 27, 2007

Grooks and All Things Poetical

Nothing much to say, except that Grooks are quite interesting. Specifically, check out Piet Hein's Grooks.

It is almost full moon out, and from where I sit in my room, I can actually look out and steal a glance at the moon above. Feels a little weird, since the moon sort of reminds me of many things that happened to me quite a while back (up to the present). Like how it is a reflection of the sun's light, I think that the moon reflects my feelings/thoughts/emotions somewhat.

In other news, I think my poem style has changed yet again. There is this strange darkness in my poems as compared to the past. I mean, the past poems seem to be more light-hearted, and have a rather campy feel at times, but now they sound so serious, and are not as epic-lengthed as before. Also, they usually span a single stanza as opposed to the multi-stanza format that I used before. Could this mean that I have changed yet again?

No comments: