Monday, August 13, 2007

Some Random Shots from my Cellphone

Seeing as I've been dumping paragraph after paragraph of text (meaningless or not is up to the reader), here's a small dump of some interesting (or not) photographs that I took with my lightweight camera phone.

This is how I set up my work table while I was still doing my attachment at I2R. The machine on the extreme left runs Ubuntu, the centre laptop runs Windows XP, and Edythe is on the extreme right, providing me with music. The main machine that I work with is the Ubuntu desktop; the Windows XP laptop was mainly to test the apps on a Windows platform (yes, I write cross-platform code, so sue me).
Some random evening sky that can be seen when stepping outside of the main building. I like the way the sky is all pink and blue all at once; not extremely breath-taking, but enough to make me want to stop and take a picture of it.
A random shot from the bus stop just outside of Potong Pasir NEL station, a place where I usually get off to be able to catch the bus home. Yes, I'm well aware that the Hougang NEL station is way closer to my house, but I don't like walking too much. Bleagh.
A shot on a pair of mannequin that I'd like to sketch, since I kinda like the way the dress flows around them. It's probably easier to take pictures of mannequin in pretty clothes than taking pictures of real people in pretty clothes (I feel shy and awkward to ask random people on the street to pose so that I can take a picture of them in their clothes to practice sketching with).
That's all that I have for now. One project that I'm actually crazy enough to attempt is to visit all the national monuments of Singapore. The problem is, do I have the stamina and good enough planning to pull this off in less than 2 days? Hmmm...

No comments: