Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Deep Disturbing Side

If there is one thing that I get annoyed the most, it will be the complete and utter ignorance of me by others. I start a conversation with you, you snipe at me---I do not like that. You are in a position of power, you abuse it and make me do your bitch work---I do not like that. You think you know everything in the world, and call me an idiot before understanding what I know---I do not like that. You want me to do everything for you without any sort of energy trade---I do not like that. You treat me like a passing shadow, stomping on me whenever you have the chance---I do not like that.

In fact, it is probably really easy to quantify what I get annoyed the most: being treated like as though I am not there. I am not a sheeple, I am not part of the masses. I do not have to belong to any single group of people to belong anywhere. I move like the wind, I displace myself in places. I find my own way through life; I do not subscribe to particular whims and fancies of people for the hell of it. I can live as a hermit---I will go insane and psychotic, but I have no fear of that. I can live in society as a part of it---I do not fear that either.

I cannot stand being ignored when I am actively talking to someone. Do that enough times, I can and will go ballistic.

V oryvrir vg vf gvzr gb erirny rira zber bs gur qnex naq qnatrebhf crefbanyvgl gung V unir xrcg haqre pbiref nyy gurfr lrnef. V nz n avpr thl va trareny, ohg orvat chfurq nebhaq rabhtu gvzrf zrnaf gung V unir fybjyl yrneag ubj gb unearff zl qrrc fhopbafpvbhf zvaq naq creireg vg gb gur zbfg fnqvfgvp crefbanyvgl gung bar pna rire vzntvar.

Nezrq jvgu cher ybtvp naq hanqhygrengrq fnqvfz---gung vf gur qrrc fvqr bs zr gung V arire unir gb hfr.

Fbba... whfg chfu zr rabhtu bire gur rqtr... V JVYY tb bire gur rqtr.

Naq gurer jvyy or zhpu erwbvpvat. Rkprcg vg jvyy or sebz zr jura V svanyyl tb orlbaq qnexarff, arire gb erghea gb gur yvtug.

No comments: