Sunday, December 14, 2008

Beanbag Chair---I Want!

For some reason, I want a beanbag chair. I don't really like high-backed chairs (i.e. no executive chairs for me), preferring the low-backed ones to support my weaker lower back. And it seems that people don't generally sell beanbag chairs, which I find to be rather odd/weird---aren't beanbag chairs in somewhat high demand?

In other news, I'm finally done with finals for this semester. The only thing that I have left is the final paper/report that I need to write with respect to the Noun Phrase In Context (NPIC) classification research that I've been working on for the last two months of the semester---I'm going to write this one over Sunday. Meanwhile I just want to take a little hard-earned break from all the ridiculous charging around that I've been doing recently in the goal of being ahead.

Alright, off to play I go... till next time...

No comments: