Thursday, July 02, 2009

I Lost Ida

A year and a bit more, the dream has ended. I lost Ida.

I don't know what else to say. The parting was not made in malice---perhaps that's why it saddens me more than the last time. The last time something like this happened, it was a rather mixed bag of feelings, with anger and sadness all into one.

But this one, this time... it is pure sadness.

I love her---she's an awesome girl, geeky, witty, cute---everything that one might want in a girl. But I guess awesome... I'm really sorry.

I don't know how to write this entry.

All I want to say is... I thought we could have gone far, but we probably really never had a chance---the timing was all off.

Maybe next time, or another life?

I don't know...

I'm in no state to write... I should probably stop.

No comments: