Wednesday, June 30, 2021

A M3h Day?

Today isn't a good day. I don't know if it qualifies as a bad day though---maybe it does?

Who knows?

It started off quite comfortably. I was keeping the last TTRPG stream of HololiveEN running in the background while devouring more of Digital Filters (3rd Edition). It was still pretty much okay and seemed to be on track to being a good day.

Then it started to get a little too hot, and I ended up taking a nap, which was interrupted randomly by some spam callers on the land line, and other random shouty sounds all over.

Eventually napping was not possible any more and I pulled myself up from the floor and put away the mattress. Then I was just sitting here and feeling strange flips in my stomach as my head felt a little dizzy.

Couldn't tell if it was something to do with the caffeine dose (too low/too high?), or just due to the stupid heat. Or maybe even the restlessness from being too sedentary for too long.

Most likely it is a combination of all of the above. Easier answer that is technically correct, but explains almost nothing---that's the machine learning way of answering things after all.

So now, as I sit here and stare off into the distance, I just wonder what the heck happened so far.

Ah well. Maybe I should go out and walk or something.

This is a short entry. Till the next update.

No comments: