Sunday, June 06, 2021

Too Hot to be Thinking

Mmm... Sunday. Jun 06.

Bloody hot day. So hot, I took the opportunity to just lop off whatever remains of the crop of hair I have on my head with my trusty hair clippers. Now I have a fuzz of no more than 0.125" on my head---it's the length that is shorter than the so-called #1 shears guard.

I did some reading today, but I won't talk about it here. Call it self-censorship, or call it needing time to digest what I have read, it does not matter much. The thing is, the book that I read has raised some points that I think are worth thinking about in more detail, personally.

In other news, the video I referenced in a previous post has been nuked from orbit by the creator. I don't know much about the why, but I do know about the how---it was self-inflicted.

It's a shame; that piece of music was pretty cool.

Man, this heat is really making it hard for me to actually think. And so, I have to just stop here and move on to something else.

It's a short update that borders on being a non-update; I'm well aware of that. But well, we'll just have to take what we can.

Till the next one then.

No comments: