Friday, October 08, 2021

Melodrama?

The itch of Minecraft came by again today and so I indulged a little by taking on a bastion remnant in the nether. I also updated my spawn-chunk based low-volume iron farm to include an item auto-sorter that would separate out the poppies from the iron ingots, sending the former directly into a composter to create bonemeal while redirecting the latter into the receptacle located at my small warehouse level. I also took the opportunity to sort my chests in my deep mine, grouping blocks according to type in the double chests, providing associated labels, and expanding the total capacity as well. I also continued to deforest the jungle biome, before retiring for the day leaving myself AFK at the mob farm to gather more mob-drops.

In other news, I have read another couple of volumes of KonoSuba.

I did have a light existential moment today thinking about how I would dispose of my items on death, but quickly realised that unless I was intending to die by my own hand, it was really out of my control. I mean, I could, in theory, write a will, but there's never a guarantee that it will be followed/enforced.

Besides, who would want a dead man's musical instruments?

Till the next update.

No comments: