Thursday, October 28, 2021

Mini Update

NaNoWriMo season is going to be upon us very soon. I can't wait to dump all the negativity that I have been accumulating throughout the whole year into this one novel as a type of mental purge.

It's sort of like what happened in 2013, where I completed the entry, but I did not put it up for download. I am tempted to do the same for this year's entry. I mean, with a title like 50 Ways to Die, what would you be expecting me to write?

I cropped my hair down again today. It was starting to get long enough that under the heat, the perspiration was getting very discomforting.

And that's about it. I've been playing a bit more of Serious Sam: Before the First Encounter. I find that as I get older, I can't play first person shooter games in long stretches any more. Not sure why, it's just a thing. I remembered that I could easily play 8--9 hours of Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, or even Shadow Warrior. Now... I'd be lucky if I can even get one hour non-stop.

No working on LED2-20 yet... it's getting to the part that requires quite a bit of concentration and more assets to set things up for testing.

Till the next update then.

No comments: