Sunday, November 14, 2021

Cthulhu Saved the World

Okay, we're now at 31/50 ways to die for NaNoWriMo. We're getting there... just another 19 more ways to die to document.

😬

I completed Cthulhu Saves the World. As an RPG, it's definitely not a long game, even with lazy-ass unnecessary level-grinding. But the writing, the writing is funny. That's the reason why I play it. I think I might want to play their older game, Breath of Death VII, a parody of JRPGs. The same developers also did the last two episodes of Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness. For reference, these are the four episodic games in the series:
  1. Precipice of Darkness, Episode One
  2. Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two
  3. Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3
  4. Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 4
Why there were two different developers for the single Penny Arcade comic is something that I didn't and still don't bother to go figure out.

Anyway, it's a short update. I'm just tired/lazy, having written 4 sub-stories for NaNoWriMo. Till the next update.

No comments: