Friday, November 12, 2021

Is It Still a ``Sushi Meal'' If 60% Was Sashimi?

To say that I went to get sushi isn't technically correct, considering that more than 60% of what I got from Ichiban Sushi was sashimi in nature. But yes, I had sushi today to satisfy that craving.

I also found the anchovy chilli paste at Fairprice @ Kang Kar Mall. Paul had gifted a bottle to me last Saturday, and by today, it is already three quarters gone. And so, I needed replacements.

Progression through Cthulhu Saves the World is back to roughly where my aborted first play through had left off, with the exception that I probably had grinded my characters' levels a little bit more than what I was doing before.

My Logitech F310 Gamepad was suffering intermittent connection problems with Eileen-II. I verified that the USB port was working, so it had to be the contact of the USB connector of the F310 that was at fault.

*sigh*

Welcome to living in SIN city, where oxidisation/sulfurisation of all sorts is the norm, thanks to high humidity and high air pollution from vehicles and even from our friendly neighourhood slash-and-burn farmers. The solution was from a can of the 3M Quick Drying Contact Cleaner 16-102. It is basically an aerosol solvent that works very well at removing the oxide layers on the electrical contacts, without much fuss. I would get Isopropyl 90%, but that shit is as rare as unicorns out here. As what GY has mentioned, 3M products might be pricier, but they sure know their chemistry well.

Every 3M product that I have used so far has exceeded expectations on performance.

Am I shilling? No... they pay me absolutely negative dollars to speak well of them (for the slow, it means I paid for my own product and am not sponsored). But I like calling it as I see it, and I see a good product that fulfils what I need, and then some.

I'm also just pass the halfway point of 25/50 ways to die. Slowly but surely I will complete this NaNoWriMo novel... even if it means busting the 50k words limit.

And now, I'm spent. I think I'm going to turn in ``early''---it is, at least, earlier than when I had been sleeping at recently.

Till the next update.

No comments: