Sunday, November 21, 2021

Winding Down

Well well... what did I do today?

Read more Unspoken Sermons.

I also fixed some minor issues with my .htaccess file for my web site, as well as some other minor styling issues for a couple of pages.

I had my first group session with the baptismal class over Zoom, which was nice. I still don't like Zoom though, but since I'm ``just'' a participant, there is nothing much to dislike. At least it doesn't try to take over my computer the way an increasing number of Microsoft tools are trying to do.

Apart from all that, it has been a quiet-ish Sunday.

No wait... I remembered one other thing.

I posted a few long-ass posts on Flute Forum.

Argh... I think the NaNoWriMo bug hasn't gone away, despite my completion of this year's entry.

Anyway, till the next update.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Oooh nice! Hope you like the unspoken sermons!

The_Laptop said...

That was an interesting read for sure, and it gave an angry Scotsman's perspective of things that actually illuminated some concepts.

Thanks for sharing it!