Saturday, December 11, 2021

Chop Chop

Alright alright, I'm almost late.

Or maybe I am truly late by the time I post this.

I ran some errands today. Had to get Eliana's issue sorted out, and it was. Went to church.

Watched Amelia Watson's new outfit reveal, followed by Bae+IRyS in ``rat review''.

All's well. Till the next update.

Edit: Forgot to add that I also spent time digging out more cobblestone and what-not in my mines in Minecraft. I think I'm going to keep to the 1.17.1 world for now, and if I want to run the 1.18.1 version, it's likely to be a new world instead of extending this one. The changes in the new version are too drastic for me to comfortably keep my current set up, and honestly I want to try different things in 1.18.1. But it will be a while before I go there though.

No comments: