Sunday, December 26, 2021

Today, Was a Good Day

Today, was a good day.

An old friend reconnected with me, and I shared the news of my baptism with a couple of other dear friends as well.

The day passed on by uneventfully, with me reading a few more chapters of The Singapore Story: Memoirs of Lee Kuan Yew.

If only all days were to be like this... but that can not be. Simply because we are still living in the fallen world, and in this world, there will always be ups and downs in the days just so that we can separate between them, to learn from the days that are down, and to rejoice in the days that are up.

I don't really have much else to talk about, so I will keep this short. This end-of-year moment is really one that I would remember for quite a while, not because it was very eventful, but how it was the end of the true and proper break that I had in so long.

There really isn't many days left till the end of 2021. Here's to hoping that it will pass on by quietly and without drama.

Till the next update.

No comments: