Sunday, July 29, 2007

foobar2000 v0.9.3.4

After using foobar v0.8.3 (special edition) for so long, I had to bid it adieu as it was starting to act up in really bad ways, no thanks to the large number of DLL files that are used to provide the whole chunk of functionality present in foobar v0.8.3. All the file tagging capabilities of the older version were screwed up, with totally no control on what kind of tags that I can put in the mp3 files. But now, with foobar 2000 v0.9.4.3, it seems that I can decide whether to use ID3 or APE tags. My cheap mp3 player cannot understand APE, so the older (whacked up) foobar can't seem to make it work properly. Now with the newer version, things are more streamlined and I think that they would work much better than before.

Alright, I'm getting back to angband for now.

No comments: