Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Quite a Week...

It's been quite a week, with some much things done, and so much more to do. As the days go on, I'm just feeling more and more tired; I guess I need to start sleeping earlier in order to catch up a little on the sleep that I've been missing.

Clarinet practice is going along fairly well; the fingering is hard, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of things. Saxophone practice is still okay; not faltering as much as I was before. Western flute was sent back to sifu for some repairs with regards to some leakage of the pads.

Finished project #2 at work. MWAHAHAhahahaha... that means that I can finally start on a third project and thus make this attachment a little more worthwhile that the last. Finite calculus looks fun, but seems to be based on a lot of very complicated rules which in turn are based on combinatorics. Maybe I can master this in time for useful applications later on.

Guess that's all I care to update for now. Am into several other projects, but I'm not sure when will these be able to see the light of day.

Cheerio~

No comments: