Thursday, May 06, 2021

Nothing Revelationary Today

Nothing revelationary today. It's just some reading (Handbook of Data Structures and Applications completed to page 649/1321; Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine (20th Edition) completed to page 384/3790; completing Animorphs Series: The Encounter), and some light Cyberpunk 2077 (in the start of Act 3 now).

Oh, and the realisation that there exists an RTX enabled version of Quake II on Steam. I mean, I have Quake II in CD (and subsequently, on Steam) for quite a while, and having RTX for it seems to be an interesting spin to a venerable game/engine. I ran a quick run through it, and I think that the graphical update is good, though the sound scape leaves much to be desired.

Hmm... is there anything else to talk about today?

I... made popcorn and drank two cans of Guinness Extra Foreign Stout? And watched some more Futurama?

Oh, and I'm down to the last 2 days for Bible in One Year 2020 With Nicky Gumbel (reached day 363/365 today).

Frankly, I could've written more, but I think I want to keep it easy this week. I think I'm out of spoons with the sudden burst of human interactivity over the earlier part of this week.

So, till the next update then.

No comments: