Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Read and Read Some More

Wednesday!

Read three more books of the Animorphs series (total 14/62 books), and finally started on Surrounded by Idiots by Thomas Erikson. Watched more HoloEN videos in simul as well.

Bought two new games on Steam that were on sale: AMID EVIL and Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. AMID EVIL is a retro-styled FPS that supports RTX, and plays like old school Quake, but with improved graphics and other modern facilities, while Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is a spiritual successor to one of the old metroidvania games.

The first one uses keyboard and mouse, while the second one is going to use a controller. I know I said I didn't really prefer controller-based games, but I really cannot say no to something that is modelled after the best of the old metroidvania games, especially when it is led by one of the old school developers of Castlevania, IGA.

And yes, in the same entry I mentioned Halo 2. It will be done, considering that the entire MCC is eating some 100 GB of space right now.

No ``deep thoughts'' for the day---I did have bible study with my care group. The long and short of it for the curious is that salvation is by faith, and that glory to God is the font from which all good works should come from, and not the other way around.

Right, that's about all I want to write about for now. Till the next update then.

No comments: