Saturday, May 08, 2021

More Stupid O'Clock Website Fixes

Urgh. I really should stop tweaking my personal domain at stupid o'clock. Ah well.

Quickly, these were done:
  1. Fixed the non-updating of the timestamp bug that was introduced from the SI-style digit-grouping mechanism;
  2. Re-matched the font sizes for the monotype fonts (Inconsolata, Unifont) against the ``normal'' font (Atkinson Hyperlegible);
  3. Kept the <pre> tag with Unifont to use pixel-perfect scaling of 16 px;
  4. Actually ensured that Unifont is using 13.0.04 (was still 13.0.03... I think I forgot to promulgate the change after the re-split);
  5. Fixed the HTML5 minifier to not eat spaces indiscriminately (it was causing weird alignment issues);
  6. Tweaked the way the winner's logos are displayed in NaNoWriMo page.
Okay, that's about it. I need to go sleep. It's waaaaay past regular levels of stupid o'clock.

Till the next update.

No comments: