Monday, April 19, 2021

Lost in Data Structures and Other Reading

Today is a reading sort of day.

Apart from Bible in One Year 2020 With Nicky Gumbel (day 346/365), I've also made some progress on Handbook of Data Structures and Applications (page 220/1321), and Harrison's Prinicples of Internal Medicine (20th Edition) (page 357/3790).

There were also a bunch of other shorter works that I read as well.

After that, a little bit of time was spent in Cyberpunk 2077.

A friend of mine started a new venture, providing consultancy services for human resources and other business-improvements. It made me think a little of a possible direction in which I can head down; that is to do consultancy for __________ . It's currently left as __________ only because I have not thought about what __________ can be. Maybe infocomm technology related, maybe general problem solving; or maybe even music.

Who knows?

There really isn't much to talk about for today---it's been rather quiet. So I think I will just end the entry here.

Till the next update then.

No comments: